ActivePure® Portable Air Purifier
ActivePure® Portable Air Purifier
The Aerus AP500 is our smallest-profile product powered by ActivePure® Technology. Engineered to mount over 120v outlets directly, the AP500 can be placed in virtually any room to provide continuous air purification. Patented ActivePure® Technology is an advanced surface and air purification technology. ActivePure® has been proven to reduce over 99.99% of many common airborne and surface contaminants
Features ActivePure®, an active air purification technology proven to reduce 99.99% of many airborne and surface contaminants.
Easily mounts over a standard 120v outlet for universal placement
ActivePure® Is Effective And Scientifically Proven.
Safer Indoor Spaces
Begins With Clean Air.
ActivePure® Technology is an active air purifier technology that puts back into the air the same therapeutic molecules that make our outdoor air pure – molecules that actively neutralize pathogens and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) as they enter the space. ActivePure® provides a layer of protection that reduces airborne and surface pathogens quickly and effectively. ActivePure® has been extensively tested for both its safety and efficacy against airborne and surface contaminants in occupied spaces.
Speak with an ActivePure Indoor Air Quality Consultant Today! CALL 833-807-5670
Air Purifiers For All Industries
Our air purification systems were built for versatility, efficiency and can be easily combined to create the perfect custom solution for any space, facility, and industry. Our powerful multi-stage purification system using ActivePure® Technology can be used in any space and all industries. Below are some of our most common industries.
Businesses (Large, Small, Corporate)
Corporate Offices And Workplaces
Public K-12 Schools, Private Schools, & Universities
Gyms, Health Clubs, Fitness Centers, & Sports Facilities
Government Facilities, Court Houses
Museums, Theaters, & Performance Venues
ActivePure® Is Backed By Comprehensive
Independent Laboratory Testing.
In extensive independent laboratory testing, ActivePure® Technology has been proven to significantly reduce many airborne and surface contaminants and pathogens. Click below to see the testing.
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Aspergillus Niger Endospores (Toxic Black Mold Surrogate)
- H1N1 Influenza (Swine Flu)
- H5N8 Influenza (Bird Flu)
- MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant)
- Bacillus globigii (C. Difficile And Anthrax Surrogate)
- MS2 Bacteriphage – RNA Virus
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Phi-X174 – DNA Virus
- Erwinia Herbicola
- Listeria Monocytogenes
- Escherichia Coli (E. Coli)
- Candida Auris (Fungus)
- Sclerotinia Sclerotiorum
- Legionella Pnuemophila
- Aspergillus Versicolor
- Clostridium Difficile
- Salmonella Enterica
Key Features, Application, & Usage
Clean air is essential for health and wellness. In smaller spaces where air circulation can be minimal, particulates and contaminants can float around a room in large quantities; you can install an air purifier like the Aerus AP500 to breathe easily at home or work.
- Functions as a standalone unit: If you want our most compact solution for pollutants, pathogens, and particulates, the AP500 is the system for you.
- Plugs in with an anti-theft mounting arrangement: Safe, secure use of any product is important when you have family, friends, guests, co-workers, and other people going in and out of your space. With simple installation into a three-prong 120VAC outlet, you can ensure that your AP500 stays in place.
- Retains use of wall outlets: With two additional outlets on the system, you can continue to have full use of electrical outlets.
Application & Usage:
- Offices: Whether you’re working in a cubicle in the office or from a desk at home, proper ventilation, filtration, and purification are essential for productivity. You can get more done without experiencing as many symptoms from allergies and illness throughout the year with help from the Aerus AP500.
- Bathrooms: Moisture from the shower or sink can cause problems in small bathrooms, including mold and mildew. On top of that, odors can stick around from strong-smelling sprays, perfumes, cleaning products, and other pollutants. An air purifier will help keep the room fresh.
- Break Rooms: Breakrooms tend to have strong odors, viral particulate, bacteria, and other contaminants. The AP500 uses neutral air treatment to destroy these irritants.
- Other Applications: Art studios, dorm rooms, and garages are a few other examples of small spaces that can benefit from protection against VOCs and harmful allergens.
Aerus AP500 Specifications
Weighs 2.9 lbs (1.3 kg)
12″ H x 6″ W x 4″ D
(30 cm x 15.24 cm x 10 cm)